- JJ CARE Silicone Foam Dressing 4x4 [Pack of 5], Silicone Bandages for Wounds, Waterproof Wound Dressing with Silicone Adhesive Border, Absorbent Bed Sore Bandages for Wound Care
- ✅ SUPERIOR WOUND CARE – JJ CARE’s silicone foam dressings for wounds offer high absorbency, great fit, and promote fast healing for most wound types and stages. This self adhesive foam bandages for wounds helps create a conducive environment for healing by keeping the wound moist and preventing bacterial contamination/activity. JJ CARE’s silicone dressing wound use is also non-linting which is great for conditions that require regular dressing change.
- ✅ HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS – Why are silicone bandages better than basic gauze pads? The medical foam dressing is made up of 5 layers: polyurethane film, an absorbent core, a non-woven layer, a PU pad, and the wound contact layer which is hypoallergenic silicone gel. These layers work together to create an absorbent yet breathable surface keeping the wound moist and sterile for a longer period. The adhesive foam wound dressing is also easy to fit over a wound and does not curl.
- ✅ HIGH ABSORBENCY FOR ADVANCED HEALING – A moist wound environment helps promote fast healing. The breathable foam adhesive sterile dressing thoroughly absorbs and locks in large amounts of exudate while reducing wound bed maceration or the breaking down of skin due to prolonged exposure to moisture. Despite high absorbency, the material does not shred or stick to the wound which is great news for people with sensitive skin.
- ✅ COMFORT AND PAIN RELIEF – Pain is inevitable in wound care and healing. With the help of the silicone foam dressing’s absorbency features, pain and even trauma is reduced. The low-friction soft material also provides comfort during movement and can be used with pressure bandage for bony parts of the body such as the knee. Its waterproof outer layer also makes it easy for the wearer to take a shower.
- ✅ VARIETY OF APPLICATIONS –The silicone foam dressing works well with mild to moderate exudate wounds such as eczema, cysts, post-operative wounds, bed sores or ulcers, first and second-degree burns, blisters, and other minor traumas. Because it’s highly absorbent, it is also the perfect foam dressings for wounds stages II, III and IV. These dressings are excellent for cleaning, changing, and overall wound maintenance.
Free shipping for all orders $40 up that includes eligible items from any product category.
Accepts the following payment methods:
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express. The total will be charged to your card when the order is shipped.
PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website.
You can return any item purchased on JJ CARE within 30 days from the date of your purchase.