- No Show Embroidery Stabilizer (White - 15” x 120yd)
JJ CARE is a company dedicated to providing high quality products and superior service, with the comfort and convenience of all our customers in mind. One of these products, is ourJJ CARE No Show Embroidery Stabilizerthat was created after months of meticulous research, design and production. We made sure to only utilize the highest-quality materials evident in every roll of No Show Embroidery Stabilizer, carefully inspected and quality-controlled before being sent out. With this diligent process, we can be sure of customer fulfillment after every use.
INVISIBLE YET RELIABLE SUPPORT
Embroidery may seem like a complicated craft but when done with an embroidery stabilizer, it becomes a fairly simple hobby that you can truly enjoy. A good sheet of No Show Embroidery Stabilizer helps hold together an embroidery design while also protecting the embroidery fabric from damages that might be brought upon by repeated stitching.
Most fabrics are not created to be stitched by a machine over and over again but with this stabilizer, the fabric can keep its quality and contribute to the overall embroidered look. Without one, designs tend to pucker and become lumpy with outlines and edges that are visibly not perfectly executed.
JJ Care’s No Show Embroidery Stabilizer is made of 100% nylon spun poly mesh – non-toxic and formaldehyde-free. Each permanent support is sure to stay on your creation despite repeated wash and wear. It is safe on skin and will not cause itchiness or any uncomfortable feeling.
SIMPLE YET SIGNIFICANT
Embroidery enthusiasts won't have perfectly crafted personalized blankets with embroidered monograms sans the use of a seemingly unassuming piece of nylon spun polymesh material - the embroidery stabilizer. Realize the importance of using this embroidery support accessory when you get a roll or two of theNo Show Embroidery Stabilizerthat provides permanent support.
WHY JJ CARE?
Now is the perfect time to accomplish that dreamy felt hat or the set of quilted clothes for the whole family with JJ CARE No Show Embroidery Stabilizer.
|No Show Embroidery Stabilizer 15"||No Show Embroidery Stabilizer 15"||No Show Embroidery Stabilizer 15"|
|Length||30 yards||30 yards||120 yards|
- ✅ EXCELLENT SUPPORT - Embroidery is a fashion staple that never goes out of style. Behind every perfectly embroidered piece is a reliable embroidery stabilizer. JJ Care's No Show Embroidery Stabilizer for machine and hand sewing holds an embroidery design together while protecting the embroidery fabric you are working on from any damage. This type of stabilizer provides permanent support for projects.
- ✅ HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS - The invisible embroidery machine backing is made of strong nylon spun polymesh material that provides permanent stable backing for embroidery projects. The strong material helps the stabilizer withstand repeated washing and wearing. This stabilizer sheet is a good choice for light-colored and soft woven fabric.
- ✅ GENTLE ON SKIN - This accompaniment to the embroidery hoop is 100% nylon spun polymesh which is a non-toxic material. The stabilizer sheet does not contain formaldehyde that may irritate skin and cause itchiness. This stabilizer also protects your skin from rubbing on the rough thread parts at the back of an embroidery design. No scratchy, irritable and uncomfortable feeling when wearing your favorite embroidered shirt!
- ✅ FREE PEN AND SCISSORS - Our embroidery machine accessory comes with a pen and snip. They’re also available in a variety of sizes. Choose from 3 variants: 15" x 30 yards roll in white, 15" x 30 yards roll in black and 15" x 120 yards in white - all with 60gsm thickness. The stabilizers come in a roll-type packaging which makes it easy for you to cut sheets depending on your requirements.
- ✅ VERSATILE SUPPORT - Using a stabilizer for machine embroidery projects delivers flawless results. It works best with light-colored and soft cloth and those with natural fibers. Apart from machine and hoop embroidery, the sheet backing can also be used for computerized lace projects, decorative stitching, as fusible interfacing applique designs, home quilts, woven knits and so much more.
Free shipping for all orders $40 up that includes eligible items from any product category.
Accepts the following payment methods:
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express. The total will be charged to your card when the order is shipped.
PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website.
You can return any item purchased on JJ CARE within 30 days from the date of your purchase.