- Faraday Fabric 44" x 39"
Faraday Fabric 44" x 39" with Free 1" x 24" Faraday Tape
- ✅ SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE - The Faraday Fabric is an efficient material that can be used as safeguard against signals and emissions thanks to its 3-layer composition.
- ✅ TOP-OF-THE-LINE COMPONENTS - The Faraday Fabric is made up of polyester fiber, metallic copper and metallic nickel. Copper is a popular metal because it offers high conductivity. Nickel is also widely used in these applications because of high electrical conductivity.
- ✅ FOR COMMERCIAL AND HOME USE - The need to preserve and protect digital information in devices and technological privacy makes the Faraday Fabric a must for organizations. The fabric shield effectively secures and enhances digital isolation. Faraday Fabric sheets can also be used at home against harmful signals. In retail, the fabric is used to line bags and purses to prevent skimming.
- ✅ FREE FARADAY TAPE - The Faraday Fabric is 44 inches wide and 39 inches long. Just like standard fabric, this wrinkle-free material is easy to cut and sew to create custom coverings or mesh barriers according to your shielding needs. The kit includes a free conductive Faraday adhesive tape (1 inch wide and 24 inches long) that can be used to stick multiple sheets together and close enclosures.
- ✅ MULTI-FUNCTIONAL - More and more homes are using these fabrics to create enclosures against exposure to undesirable signals as disruptive signals may come from inside or outside the home – just about anywhere.
Free shipping for all orders $40 up that includes eligible items from any product category.
Accepts the following payment methods:
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express. The total will be charged to your card when the order is shipped.
PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website.
You can return any item purchased on JJ CARE within 30 days from the date of your purchase.