- JJ CARE Israeli Emergency Bandages 6 inch - 2 Pack Israeli Compression Bandage Individually Packed - Emergency Trauma Dressings - Sterile & Vacuum Sealed First Aid Combat Pressure Bandages
- ✅ DURABLE BATTLE DRESSING - The JJ CARE emergency compression bandage helps to staunch blood flow from traumatic hemorrhage wounds in pre-hospital emergency situations caused by traumatic injuries. Emergency bandage wrap is made of a non-adherent cotton pad and comes in easy-to-tear pouches.
- ✅HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS – The compressed bandages feature a 6.5 x 6 inches wound pad made of highly absorbent and non-adherent cotton material. Strong yet lightweight, this israeli style compression bandage can be stretched up to 3.5 meters without breaking.
- ✅EXTREMELY ABSORBENT WOUND PAD – Controlling the bleeding is an integral part of the first aid procedure for traumatic . JJ Care’s sterile bandage compression wrap is specifically designed to immediately stop hemorrhage injuries by direct pressure application that constricts blood flow.
- ✅EASY-TO-USE – These compression bandages for legs are easy to self-apply using one hand. Direct pressure is applied as the bandage is wound around a limb or body part to help slow down hemorrhaging. The included pressure bar helps secure the bandage and adds extra pressure.
- ✅STERILE AND INDIVIDUALLY-PACKED – JJ Care’s compression bandage wrap comes in individual pouches, double-vacuum sealed, and sterilized to prolong shelf life. This trauma bandage dressing is a great addition to first aid kits, storm prep kits, hunting or camping bags, and emergency bags in homes, offices, and industrial/commercial sites.
Free shipping for all orders $40 up that includes eligible items from any product category.
Accepts the following payment methods:
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express. The total will be charged to your card when the order is shipped.
PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website.
You can return any item purchased on JJ CARE within 30 days from the date of your purchase.